Replace new tab with Kpop Blackpink Chibi custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Kpop Blackpink Chibi wallpapers.
Install Kpop Blackpink Chibi extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Kpop Blackpink Chibi wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Kpop Blackpink Chibi Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Kpop Blackpink Chibi wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Kpop Blackpink Chibi wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Kpop Blackpink Chibi pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Kpop Blackpink Chibi with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Kpop Blackpink Chibi new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Kpop Blackpink Chibi new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Kpop Blackpink Chibi wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Kpop Blackpink Chibi Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ BLACKPINK FUN FACTS:
– “The meaning of Blackpink aims to contradict the common perception of the color pink,” their label, YG Entertainment, previously said in a statement. “Pink is commonly used to portray prettiness, but ‘Blackpink’ actually means to say that ‘pretty isn’t everything.’ It also symbolizes that they are a team that encompasses not only beauty, but also great talent.”
– YG Entertainment’s first success with a girl group was with 2NE1 in 2009. 2NE1 disbanded in 2016, which was the same year that Blackpink started. Initially dubbed “the new 2NE1,” Blackpink soon showed that their sound was something else entirely.
– The members of Blackpink come from a variety of backgrounds, although they all can speak Korean and Japanese fluently. Jennie, who grew up in New Zealand, and Rosé, who was raised in Australia, are fluent in English. Lisa, who comes from Thailand, can speak Thai and English. Jisoo, who was born and raised in South Korea, is the only member that can’t speak English fluently, however, she can speak Chinese.
– In 2018, the group had a reality show that followed their daily lives called BLACKPINK House. The series is made up of 12 episodes, which you can watch in parts on YouTube. And yes, the group still lives together, only now they’re in a YG Entertainment dorm and not a house like on the show.
– In 2019, Blackpink made history as the first K-Pop girl group to perform at Coachella. They’re only the second K-Pop group in general to perform at the festival, with Epik High’s 2016 appearance being the first.
– During a 2018 appearance on Ji Suk Jin’s 2 O’Clock Date, both Rosé and Lisa couldn’t help but gush over Train to Busan actor Gong Yoo. “Gong Yoo is my ideal type. I get butterflies,” Rosé said before Lisa added, “Truthfully, Gong Yoo is also my ideal type. I watched Goblin with Rosé.”
– Jisoo is known for her quirky sense of humor, which manifests itself in an interesting way. She enjoys making up on-the-spot songs about anything from the weather to a food she’s been craving.
– In 2012, Rosé’s dad jokingly suggested that she should attend the YG Entertainment audition in Australia. “I didn’t think that there was much of a chance for me to become a singer – especially to become a K-pop star . . . I was living so far from the country that it never really occurred to me as a possibility,” Rosé said in a previous interview with The Sydney Morning Herald. She ended up placing first and within two months, she was on a plane to South Korea for the trainee program.
– While YG Entertainment has stated the other members of Blackpink will release their solo songs after The Album, Jennie has already released hers. “SOLO” was released in 2018 and highlighted her rap skills. “I think by having solo projects, it allows us to expand our music range. There’s a type of music and concept we can do as a group and do as solo artists,” Jennie told The Hollywood Reporter in a previous interview.
– Lisa’s parents made an appearance during BLACKPINK House and it didn’t take long for people to discover her stepfather, Marco Brüschweiler, is famous in his own right. Marco worked around the world, at places like the Sun City Casino in South Africa, before settling in Thailand, where he met Lisa’s mother. He currently runs a culinary school in Bangkok and is one of the leading advisers to the Thailand Culinary Academy.