Replace new tab with GTA 5 Michael de Santa custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Grand Theft Auto V Michael wallpapers.
Install GTA 5 Michael de Santa extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Grand Theft Auto V Michael wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of GTA 5 Michael de Santa Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy GTA 5 Michael de Santa wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Grand Theft Auto V Michael wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite GTA 5 Michael de Santa pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just GTA 5 Michael de Santa with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Grand Theft Auto V Michael new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Grand Theft Auto V Michael new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Grand Theft Auto V Michael wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s GTA 5 Michael de Santa Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ GTA 5 MICHAEL FUN FACTS:
– Michael De Santa’s age is actually difficult to pinpoint due to his numerous aliases to avoid being caught as a criminal but he is believed to be either 46 or 48. Either way, he still eclipses any of the other Grand Theft Auto series protagonists as the oldest playable character. This says volumes about how Michael is in a mature position and the sharp contrasts in culture between he and Franklin are good examples of this. Some skeptics of his might say that this, in fact, makes him one of the less spontaneous characters but seeing as there is so much chaos in the world of GTA as there is, he is a breath of fresh air. As the saying goes, Michael De Santa is like a fine wine, aging gracefully as he heads into his career as a producer in Vinewood.
– Although small, a very telling quirk of Michael De Santa is how he aims his one-handed firearms when running. While the other two protagonists in the game shoot with one hand, Michael does the skilled thing and holds it properly with two hands. This is, of course, the standard professional procedure to fire a pistol and it is a testament to the meticulous planning and plotting of his robbery ways. Sure, he might be a ruthless criminal that has killed innocent people but at least he knows how to fire a gun the right way! This also suggests that despite the fact that Trevor is seen killing so many policemen in the opening, Michael is still the finest shooter on the squad. Although it seems like his special marksmen ability would provide enough evidence of that if this did not.
– Another testament to his weathered past that has had its toll on his body, Michael De Santa has the slowest walk cycle of all three protagonists in Grand Theft Auto V. Sure, Franklin is younger but there is no excuse for him to be slower than Trevor other than it seems like Trevor might have some other *cough* substances in his system that keeps him perky when he is not sleeping (we will get into that). Michael has certainly taken his fair share of wounds in his past exploits as a bank robber but it really should not be any different from other characters like Niko Bellic, but some could say that his age is a factor here. There is a second side to this coin, however, as Michael may be walking slowly so he can properly assess the situation when it comes to checking his surroundings.
– Ned Luke is the very talented actor that portrays Michael De Santa in Grand Theft Auto V and he is somewhat of an enigma when it comes to how unique he is in comparison to the other actors that played protagonists in GTA games. One of the most ironic quirks about his personal life is that he is actually married to a yoga instructor, which is highly coincidental as much of Michael’s family problems stem from his wife’s infidelity with their yoga instructor. Add in the fact that Michael despises yoga in convincing fashion throughout the entirety of the yoga mini-games in the main story and it would appear as though Mr. Luke is an extremely talented actor that can completely morph into a character.
– The way each character sleeps in Grand Theft Auto V is actually very telling of their own personality traits and Rockstar made sure to use the growing issue in America of sleep deprivation as the basis towards this quirk. Michael De Santa sleeps 6 in-game hours, which is under the recommended amount for a middle-aged man (especially one with a strenuous workload such as his). It makes Michael somewhat of an insomniac, as his character is seen aimlessly walking by himself around the city when switching to him from the other protagonists. It might seem like a seemingly useless piece of trivia, but seeing as there are another 18 hours in the day that Michael is around, it can only mean trouble for any other resident of Los Santos looking to get in this ex-con’s way.