Replace new tab with GTA 5 Trevor Phillips custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Grand Theft Auto V Trevor wallpapers.
Install GTA 5 Trevor Phillips extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Grand Theft Auto V Trevor wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of GTA 5 Trevor Phillips Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy GTA 5 Trevor Phillips wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Grand Theft Auto V Trevor wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite GTA 5 Trevor Phillips pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just GTA 5 Trevor Phillips with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Grand Theft Auto V Trevor new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Grand Theft Auto V Trevor new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Grand Theft Auto V Trevor wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s GTA 5 Trevor Phillips Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ GTA 5 TREVOR FUN FACTS:
– In GTA V, Trevor is shown to sport a number of tattoos on his body, most of which are permanent. There is one tattoo, however, which can be removed. It spells out “R.I.P. Michael, 1965-2004, Brother”, and the player can choose to have it removed at any point.
– Of all the violence and depravity that we see Trevor engage in throughout the game, there is plenty left that is only hinted at. For instance, some parts of the narrative make it clear that Trevor’s penchant for these acts goes beyond simple financial gain. Let’s start with a throwaway line that indicates Trevor once had a brother named Ryan who he did not get along with, and who consequently disappeared. Jumping forward in time, we get another line from Lester where he mentions he kept tabs on Trevor, following him “Where ever there were gas stations to rob and hitchhikers to disappear”. We also get plenty of visual evidence of Trevor’s murderous hobby. One switch scene shows Trevor refiling a hole he had dug in the desert, while another shows him trying to shove a human foot down the toilet in his trailer.
– In the European version of the game, you have the option to switch to Trevor in the middle of the gameplay. Sometimes, when the switch occurs, Trevor is shown to be on top of a mountain watching the scenery. While there is nothing unusual about this activity, the fact that Trevor is wearing a dress while standing on the mountain adds a bizarrely amusing touch to the whole scene.
– For all the aggression that Trevor displays in the game, there are instances where he shows fear as well. In one part of the story, Trevor encounters Barry, and the two proceed to ingest some powerful hallucinogens. While in the throes of the hallucinogen, Trevor has a vision of killer clowns coming to attack him. Reacting in fear and rage, he goes on a rampage against the clowns, only to wake up and realize he had been hallucinating.
– Obviously, an unhinged murderer like Trevor would not come from the most stable family. To begin with, Trevor’s father used to beat him all the time. The physical abuse was a regular part of young Trevor’s life until the day his father abandoned him in a mall. His mother treated him little better, employing psychological abuse to keep her son in line. It is hinted that Trevor’s upbringing with an absent father and an overbearing mother who had a constant stream of “clients” visiting her bedroom led to Trevor developing an Oedipal complex. If there is one person in the whole game whom Trevor fears, it is his mother. He avoids meeting her if possible, and can barely form a coherent sentence in her presence. Additionally, seeing her makes him regress into a child-like state of fear and confusion.