Replace new tab with BTS Art custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & BTS Art wallpapers.
Install BTS Art extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many BTS Art wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of BTS Art Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy BTS Art wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all BTS Art wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite BTS Art pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just BTS Art with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on BTS Art new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on BTS Art new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only BTS Art wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s BTS Art Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ ABOUT BTS:
– BTS (Korean: 방탄소년단; RR: Bangtan Sonyeondan), also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band that began formation in 2010 and debuted in 2013 under Big Hit Entertainment. The septet—composed of RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook—co-writes and co-produces much of their own output. Originally a hip hop group, their musical style has evolved to include a wide range of genres. Their lyrics, often focused on personal and social commentary, touch on the themes of mental health, troubles of school-age youth, loss, the journey towards loving oneself, and individualism. Their work features references to literature and psychological concepts and includes an alternative universe storyline. The group has released several albums and performed on several world tours.
– After debuting in 2013 with their single album 2 Cool 4 Skool, BTS released their first Korean-language studio album, Dark & Wild, and Japanese-language studio album, Wake Up, in 2014. The group’s second Korean studio album, Wings (2016), was their first to sell one million copies in South Korea. By 2017, BTS crossed into the global music market, leading the Korean Wave into the United States and breaking numerous sales records. They became the first Korean group to receive a certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for their single “Mic Drop”, as well as the first Korean act to top the US Billboard 200 chart with their studio album Love Yourself: Tear (2018). BTS also became the fastest group since The Beatles to earn four US number-one albums, doing so in less than two years. Love Yourself: Answer (2018) was the first Korean album certified platinum by the RIAA. In 2020, BTS became the first all-South Korean act to reach number one on the Billboard Global 200 and US Billboard Hot 100 with their single “Dynamite” and remix of “Savage Love (Laxed – Siren Beat)” and, with the release of “Life Goes On”, became the first group to have two number one debuts on the Hot 100.
– Having sold over 20 million albums on the Gaon Music Chart, BTS is the best-selling artist in South Korean history and holds the best-selling album in South Korea with Map of the Soul: 7. BTS was ranked at number 45 on Billboard’s Top Touring Artists of the 2010s, the only non-English speaking act on the list. During their Love Yourself World Tour, BTS became the first Asian and first non-English speaking act to headline and sell out Wembley Stadium and broke the record for the single highest-grossing engagement in Rose Bowl Stadium history. Featured on Time’s international cover as “Next Generation Leaders”, BTS has also appeared in the magazine’s lists of the 25 most influential people on the internet (2017–2019) and the 100 most influential people in the world (2019), where they were dubbed “Princes of Pop”. Forbes Korea named BTS the most influential celebrities of Korea in 2018 and 2020, and BTS ranked 43rd in the Forbes Celebrity 100 (2019) as one of the world’s top-earning celebrities. As of 2019, BTS is purportedly worth more than $4.65 billion to South Korea’s economy each year, or 0.3 percent of the country’s GDP. They attract one in every 13 foreign tourists that visited South Korea and were cited as one of the key acts in boosting global music sales to $19 billion in 2018.
– Following the establishment of their Love Myself anti-violence campaign in partnership with UNICEF, BTS addressed the United Nations 73rd and 75th General Assemblies and became the youngest ever recipients of the Order of Cultural Merit from the President of South Korea due to their contributions in spreading Korean culture and language.
★ BTS FUN FACTS:
– jimin is a libra – rm learned english by watching FRIENDS
– v is ambidextrous
– rm’s initials stand for “rap monster”
– rm is a huge reading nerd
– j-hope’s dad is a literature teacher
– jimin’s favorite number is 3
– if suga weren’t in bts, he’d still be making music (don’t worry)
– jungkook is low-key afraid of microwaves
– j-hope is the only member of bts who doesn’t have pierced ears