Replace new tab with Star Wars The Mandalorian custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Star Wars The Mandalorian wallpapers.
Install Star Wars The Mandalorian extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Star Wars The Mandalorian wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Star Wars The Mandalorian Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Star Wars The Mandalorian wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Star Wars The Mandalorian wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Star Wars The Mandalorian pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Star Wars The Mandalorian with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Star Wars The Mandalorian new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Star Wars The Mandalorian new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Star Wars The Mandalorian wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Star Wars The Mandalorian Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ ABOUT STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN:
– The Mandalorian is an American space Western streaming television series created by Jon Favreau for Disney+. It is the first live-action series in the Star Wars franchise, beginning five years after the events of Return of the Jedi (1983). It stars Pedro Pascal as the title character, a lone bounty hunter who is hired to retrieve “The Child”.
– Star Wars creator George Lucas began development on a live-action Star Wars television series by 2009, but the project was deemed too expensive to produce. After he sold Lucasfilm to Disney in October 2012, work on a new Star Wars series began for Disney+. Favreau signed on in March 2018, serving as writer and showrunner. He executive produces alongside Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. The series’ title was announced in October 2018 with the start of filming at Manhattan Beach Studios in California. Visual effects company Industrial Light & Magic developed the StageCraft technology for the series, using virtual sets and a 360-degree video wall to create the series’ environments. This has since been adopted by other film and television productions.
– The Mandalorian premiered on Disney+ on November 12, 2019 with the service’s launch. The eight-episode first season was met with positive reviews. It was nominated for Outstanding Drama Series at the 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards and won seven Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. A second season premiered on October 30, 2020, and a third season is in pre-production. Three spin-off series announced in December 2020 will expand on the series’ timeline: The Book of Boba Fett, Rangers of the New Republic, and Ahsoka.
★ STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN FUN FACTS:
– The Mandalorian takes place after Yoda’s death, and people simply call the creature Baby Yoda because the species’ name is unknown.
– Mandalorians are a race from the planet Mandalore. They always wear a distinct suit of armor, including a helmet with a T-shaped visor like the title character in the show.
– The Mandalorian is based five years after Return of the Jedi, following the fall of the Galactic Empire.
– The show features a pretty stacked cast, including Werner Herzog, Carl Weathers, Taika Waititi, and Giancarlo Esposito.
– Over 50 scripts have been written for the originally planned Star Wars live-action series, and they had plans for 100 episodes!
– The original title for the live-action series was Star Wars: Underworld. It would have taken place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.
– The plots for both Star Wars: Rogue One and Solo: A Star Wars Story actually began life as episodes of Star Wars: Underground.
– John Favreau, the creator of the series, shared in an interview that he chose the Mandalorian as the star because it “hearkened back to the Westerns and samurai films that had originally influenced Lucas.”
– The titular Mandalorian’s real name is actually Dyn Jarren.
– While filming the first season, George Lucas made a surprise visit to the set for Favreau’s birthday. Lucas was also involved in helping out with the series.