October 19 Update: New 05 Images (Scroll down to end in “Options” Box).
Replace new tab with Naruto custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Naruto hd wallpapers.
Install Naruto extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Naruto wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Naruto Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Naruto wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Naruto wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Naruto pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Naruto with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Naruto new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Naruto new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Naruto wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Naruto Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ ABOUT NARUTO:
– Naruto (Japanese: ナルト) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks recognition from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. The story is told in two parts – the first set in Naruto’s pre-teen years, and the second in his teens. The series is based on two one-shot manga by Kishimoto: Karakuri (1995), which earned Kishimoto an honorable mention in Shueisha’s monthly Hop Step Award the following year, and Naruto (1997).
– Naruto was serialized in Shueisha’s magazine, Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1999 to 2014, and released in tankōbon (book) form in 72 volumes. The manga was adapted into an anime television series produced by Pierrot and Aniplex, which broadcast 220 episodes in Japan from 2002 to 2007; the English adaptation of the series aired on Cartoon Network and YTV from 2005 to 2009. Naruto: Shippuden, a sequel to the original series, premiered in Japan in 2007, and ended in 2017, after 500 episodes. The English adaptation was broadcast on Disney XD from 2009 to 2011, airing the first 98 episodes, and then switched over to Adult Swim’s Toonami programming block in January 2014, starting over from the first episode. The English adaptation is still airing weekly on Adult Swim to this day. Besides the anime series, Pierrot has developed eleven movies and twelve original video animations (OVAs). Other Naruto-related merchandise includes light novels, video games, and trading cards developed by several companies.
– Viz Media licensed the manga and anime for North American production and serialized Naruto in their digital Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. The anime series began airing in the United States and Canada in 2005, and in the United Kingdom and Australia in 2006 and 2007, respectively. The films and most OVAs from the series were also released by Viz, with the first film premiering in movie theaters. Viz Media began streaming the two anime series on their streaming service Neon Alley in December 2012. The story of Naruto continues with Naruto’s son, Boruto Uzumaki, in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations: Boruto wishes to create his own ninja way instead of following his father’s.
– Naruto is the fourth best-selling manga series in history, selling 250 million copies worldwide in 46 countries. It has become one of Viz Media’s best-selling manga series; their English translations of the volumes have appeared on USA Today and The New York Times bestseller list several times, and the seventh volume won a Quill Award in 2006. Reviewers praised the manga’s character development, strong storylines, and well-executed fight scenes, though some felt the fight scenes slowed the story down. Critics noted that the manga, which has a coming-of-age theme, makes use of cultural references from Japanese mythology and Confucianism.
★ NARUTO FUN FACTS:
– Konoha’s Orange Hokage Is A Reference To Naruto’s Parents
– Naruto Is Not The Last Of The Uzumaki Clan
– Naruto Could Originally Turn Into A Fox
– He Met His Parents Because Of The Creator’s Children
– Naruto Appeared On A One Piece Cover
– His Blood Type Is Type B
– Cartoon Network Censored (And Uncensored) A Scene Of The Two Male Leads Kissing
– The Iconic Headbands Were Created Out Of Laziness
– Naruto Was Intended To Have A Contemporary Setting
– The Author Of The Manga Waited A Decade To Go On His Honeymoon
(Source: CBR.com & Screenrant.com)