Replace new tab with Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & DBZ Goku hd wallpapers.
Install Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many DBZ Goku wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy DBZ Goku wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite DBZ Goku pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on DBZ Goku new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ ABOUT DRAGON BALL Z:
– Dragon Ball Z (Japanese: ドラゴンボールZ, Hepburn: Doragon Bōru Zetto, commonly abbreviated as DBZ) is a Japanese anime television series produced by Toei Animation. It is the sequel to Dragon Ball and adapts the latter 325 chapters of the original 519-chapter Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama which ran in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1988 to 1995. Dragon Ball Z aired in Japan on Fuji TV from April 1989 to January 1996, before getting dubbed in territories including the United States, Canada, Australia, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It was broadcast in at least 81 countries worldwide. It is part of the Dragon Ball media franchise. Dragon Ball Z continues the adventures of Goku, who, along with his companions, defend the Earth against villains ranging from aliens (Frieza), androids (Cell) and magical creatures (Majin Buu). While the original Dragon Ball anime followed Goku from childhood to early adulthood, Dragon Ball Z is a continuation of his adult life, but at the same time parallels the life of his son, Gohan, as well as the development of his rival Vegeta.
– Due to the success of the anime in the United States, the manga chapters making up its story were initially released by Viz Media under the Dragon Ball Z title. Dragon Ball Z’s popularity has spawned numerous releases which have come to represent the majority of content in the Dragon Ball franchise; including 15 movies, 2 TV specials, and 148 video games (many of them being only released in Japan), and a host of soundtracks stemming from this material. Dragon Ball Z remains a cultural icon through numerous adaptations and re-releases, including a more-recent remastered broadcast titled Dragon Ball Kai.[a] There have also been two sequel series, Dragon Ball GT (1996–1997) and Dragon Ball Super (2015–2018).
★ DRAGON BALL Z FUN FACTS:
– Dragon Ball drew most of its influences from the classic Chinese story, Journey to the West.
– Goku Only Killed Two People Throughout the Series
– Goku Has Only Died Twice
– Many of the characters in Dragon Ball Z have rather hilarious inspirations behind their names.
– Vegeta Was Meant to Be a One-Off Character
– Sonic the Hedgehog Was Heavily Inspired by Dragon Ball Z
– The Android Saga shares lots similarities with The Terminator
– Voice Actors Have Fainted from Exertion
– Goku and Frieza’s First Fight Was the Longest in Anime History