Replace new tab with Volcano custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Volcanoes hd wallpapers.
Install Volcano extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Volcanoes wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Volcano Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Volcanoes wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Volcano wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Volcano pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Volcanoes with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Volcano new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Volcanoes new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Volcano wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Volcanoes Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ About Volcano:
– Volcanoes are openings in the Earth’s surface. When they are active they can let ash, gas and hot magma escape in sometimes violent and spectacular eruptions.
– The word volcano originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire, Vulcan.
– Volcanoes are usually located where tectonic plates meet. This is especially true for the Pacific Ring of Fire, an area around the Pacific Ocean where over 75% of the volcanoes on Earth are found.
– While most volcanoes form near tectonic boundaries, they can also form in areas that contain abnormally hot rock inside the Earth. Known as mantle plumes, these hotspots are found at a number of locations around the globe with the most notable being in Hawaii.
– Hot liquid rock under the Earth’s surface is known as magma, it is called lava after it comes out of a volcano.
★ About Volcano:
– Some famous volcanic eruptions of modern times include Mount Krakatoa in 1883, Novarupta in 1912, Mount St Helens in 1980 and Mt Pinatubo in 1991.
– While we certainly have some big volcanoes here on Earth, the biggest known volcano in our solar system is actually on Mars. Its name is Olympus Mons and it measures a whooping 600km (373 miles) wide and 21km (13 miles) high.
– The object with the most volcanic activity in our solar system is Io, one of Jupiter’s moons. Covered in volcanoes, its surface is constantly changing to the large amount of volcanic activity.
– Most people think of volcanoes as large cone shaped mountains but that is just one type, others feature wide plateaus, fissure vents (cracks were lava emerges) and bulging dome shapes.
– There are also volcanoes found on the ocean floor and even under icecaps, such as those found in Iceland.