Replace new tab with Tekken custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Tekken hd wallpapers.
Install Tekken extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Tekken wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Tekken Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Tekken wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Tekken wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Tekken pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Tekken with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Tekken new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Tekken new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Tekken wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Tekken Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ About Tekken:
– Tekken (Japanese: 鉄拳, “Iron Fist”) is a Japanese media franchise centered on a series of fighting video and arcade games developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The franchise also includes film and print adaptations.
– The main games in the series follow the events of the King of Iron Fist Tournament, hosted by the Mishima Zaibatsu, where players control a plethora of characters to win the tournament and gain control of the company; the conflict between the Mishima family serves as the main focus of the series’ plot, while players explore other characters’ motivations in aiming to control the Zaibatsu.
– Gameplay focuses on hand-to-hand combat with an opponent, with the gameplay system including blocks, throws, escapes, and ground fighting. The series later introduced combos and special moves, with characters also able to stage break arenas. Tekken is noted as being one of the first fighting games at the time to use 3D animation.
★ About Tekken:
– Japanese video game developer Namco began the series in 1994, with the release of the self-titled first entry. As of 2017, it has nine additional entries, eight spin-off games, and has been adapted into three feature films and other media. Tekken 2, as well as the third game Tekken 3, are considered landmark titles; they received critical acclaim for their gameplay and more immersive experience. Subsequent titles have followed this concept, and received generally positive critical responses.
– The series has been universally acclaimed and commercially successful, having shipped more than 49 million units, making it one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time, and the third best-selling fighting game franchise in history. The main series has been widely credited by critics and video game publications for raising the standards of fighting games, praising it for its gameplay mechanics and replay value.