Replace new tab with Singapore custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Singapore hd wallpapers.
Install Singapore extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Singapore wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Singapore Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Singapore wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Singapore wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Singapore pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Singapore with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Singapore new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Singapore new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Singapore wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Singapore Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ About Singapore:
– Singapore’s national anthem is in micro-text on the back of their $1,000 note.
– Singapore is one of only three surviving city-states in the world. The other two are Monaco and the Vatican City.
– Sang Nila Utama, a prince from Palembang, saw a creature he thought was a lion and named the island “Singapura” which means “Lion City” in Sanskrit. However, there have never been lions outside of captivity in Singapore.
– In addition to its main island, the nation of Singapore includes 63 additional islands, most of which are uninhabited.
– Singapore is among the 20 smallest countries in the world, with a total land area of only 682.7 square kilometers. The United States is about 15,000 times bigger.
– The red of Singapore’s flag represents universal brotherhood and equality of man while the white symbolizes purity and virtue. The crescent moon stands for a young nation on the rise and the five stars signify the ideals of democracy, peace, progress, justice and equality.
★ About Singapore:
– Singapore’s Bukit Timah Nature Reserve holds more species of trees than the entire North American continent.
– Buildings in Singapore cannot be higher than 280 metres. Currently, there are three buildings of that height – OUB Centre, UOB Plaza and Republic Plaza.
– The Guinness book record for the longest human domino chain was set in Singapore on September 30, 2000. It was formed by 9,234 students and measured 4.2km. 27.
– Singapore has more than 3,000 kilometres of roads. Stretched out end to end, they would cover the distance from Singapore to Hong Kong.
– The national language of Singapore is Malay. The four official languages of the country are English, Chinese, Tamil, and Malay.