Replace new tab with Seal custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Seals hd wallpapers.
Install Seal extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Seals wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Seal Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Seals wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Seal wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Seal pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Seals with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Seal new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Seals new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Seal wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Seals Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ Seal Fun Facts:
– Seals are semiaquatic marine mammals. They have four flippers, so are in a category of animals known as pinnipedia which means ‘fin-footed’.
– The pinnipeds group contains 3 families: phocidae, the earless or true seal (eg. common seal), otaridae, eared seals (eg. fur seals and sea lions) and odobenidae (walrus).
– Seals are believed to have evolved from land based, bear or otter-like ancestors.
– There are around 33 species of seals.
– Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctic but also in some areas of the tropics.
★ Seal Fun Facts:
– Seals have a layer of fat under skin called blubber, which keeps them warm in cold water. Their slick fur coat is streamlined for gliding through water.
– A seal’s whiskers help it to detect prey in dark murky waters.
– Seals live on average for 25 – 30 years, females usually live longer than males.
– Seals range in size from about 1 m (3 ft 3 in) and 45 kg (100 lb) such as the earless Baikal seal and eared Galapagos fur seal, up to the 5 m (16 ft) and 3,200 kg (7,100 lb) southern elephant seal.
– The seal is a carnivorous mammal that usually feeds on fish, squid, shellfish, crustaceans or sea birds. Some, like the leopard seal, eat other species of seals.