h2>Replace new tab with New 7 Wonders Of Nature custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & New 7 Wonders Of Nature hd wallpapers.
Install New 7 Wonders Of Nature extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many New 7 Wonders Of Nature wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of New 7 Wonders Of Nature Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy New 7 Wonders Of Nature wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all New 7 Wonders Of Nature wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite New 7 Wonders Of Nature pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just New 7 Wonders Of Nature with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on New 7 Wonders Of Nature new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on New 7 Wonders Of Nature new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only New 7 Wonders Of Nature wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s New 7 Wonders Of Nature Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ New 7 Wonders Of Nature:
– The Amazon is the world’s largest rainforest and is one of the world’s most diverse biological areas. It’s huge, covering 40% of South America, including Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana.
– Halong Bay is a popular backpacker destination that features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes, many of which are filled with caves. In the bay are several floating villages where local fishermen live. On your gap year you can sail around these islands taking in the stunning sites.
– Iguazu Falls are located on the border of Argentina and Brazil and they are made up of 275 cascades. The Iguazu Falls is one of the world’s largest waterfalls and it is more than 2,700m long. Access to the Falls is usually done through one of the three cities in the so-called tri-border between Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay and is one of the sites to see on a gap year in South America.
★ New 7 Wonders Of Nature:
– Jeju Island is a volcanic island that lies 230km from the southern coast of South Korea. The largest volcano is Hallasan and there are 360 other smaller volcanoes found nearby on the island. Jeju Island is the only special autonomous province of South Korea and it’s a popular tourist location for locals and tourists alike.
– Komodo is one of the 17,508 islands that make up Indonesia. It was made a national park in 1980 to protect the Komodo dragon, an endangered species. It’s also famous for its pink beaches, one of only a few in the world. Due to its location to Bali, it’s one of the more visited islands in Indonesia.
– The Puerto Princesa underground river is located 50km north of Puerto Princesa on the island of Palawan in the Philippines. The entrance to the Subterranean River is a short hike from the town of Sabang. The Puerto Princesa underground river claims to be the world’s longest underground river at 8.2km and a lagoon marks the entrance of the cave.
– Table Mountain is a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the city of Cape Town in South Africa. The mountain has withstood six million years of erosion and hosts the richest, yet smallest floral kingdom on earth with over 1,470 floral species. It’s a popular tourist attraction in South Africa with people hiking to the mountain top.