Replace new tab with Natural Wonders of the World custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Natural Wonders of the World hd wallpapers.
Install Natural Wonders of the World extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Natural Wonders of the World wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Natural Wonders of the World Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Natural Wonders of the World wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Natural Wonders of the World wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Natural Wonders of the World pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Natural Wonders of the World with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Natural Wonders of the World new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Natural Wonders of the World new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Natural Wonders of the World wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Natural Wonders of the World Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ 7 Natural Wonders of the World:
1. Mount Everest: While Mount Everest is the highest spot on earth, it is not actually the tallest mountain. That distinction belongs to Mount McKinley in Alaska, which is the tallest mountain when measured from above sea level. The tallest mountain in the world whose base is mostly under water is the Mauna Kea volcano in Hawaii, which extends 4.2km into the air and around 6km into the sea.
2. Harbour of Rio de Janeiro: Rio de Janeiro means “River of January” in Portuguese and is the second largest city in Brazil. There’s no river there, but the Portuguese explorer Gaspar de Lemos thought that Guanabara Bay was part of the Tejo River when he arrived there in January, 1501.
3. Great Barrier Reef: While people often claim (wrongly) that you can see the Great Wall of China from space, it is fact that astronauts and satellites have taken photos of the Great Barrier Reef from space.
★ 7 Natural Wonders of the World:
4. Victoria Falls: Victoria Falls is neither the highest, nor the widest waterfall on the planet, but it is the largest single sheet of flowing water when you consider both its height and width.
5. Paricutin Volcano: Access to Paricutin is usually via Angahuan, the town that survived the volcano’s eruptions. They survived because they lived on a mountain rather than living in the valley where the volcano sprang out of the ground.
6. Grand Canyon: At 1.8km deep and 446km long, the Grand Canyon is neither the steepest nor the longest canyon in the world. It was chosen as a natural wonder for its overall scale, size, and beautifully coloured landscape.
7. Aurora Borealis: There is also a Southern Aurora that occurs in the southern hemisphere, but this is less well-known.