Replace new tab with Los Angeles custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & LA city hd wallpapers.
Install Los Angeles extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many LA city wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of LA city Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Los Angeles wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all LA city wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Los Angeles pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option .
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on LA city new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Los Angeles new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only LA city wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s LA Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ About Los Angeles:
1. When LA was founded, the city’s full name was “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora Reina de los Angeles sobre el Rio Porciuncula.” (If your Spanish is rusty, that translates to “The town of our lady queen of the angels on the Porciuncula River.”)
2. In 1892, oil was discovered near what is now Dodger Stadium.
3. By 1923, Los Angeles produced one quarter of the world’s oil. It still sits atop the third largest oil field in the country!
4. An oil derrick on the property of Beverly Hills High School produces about 400 barrels a day. The school earns about $300,000 a year in royalties.
5. Not many people consider visiting the coroner to finish their holiday shopping. But if you do, the LA coroner’s office has a gift shop.
★ About Los Angeles:
6. When it rains in LA, it pours. On April 5, 1926, a gauge in the San Gabriel Mountains collected an inch of rain in just one minute.
7. While in February 1978, almost a foot of rain fell in 24 hours.
8. How did the film industry end up in LA? To get away from Thomas Edison. Edison—who lived in New Jersey—held most of the country’s film patents. Filmmakers fled westward to avoid Edison’s intellectual property claims.
9. Beverly Hills started out as a modest lima bean ranch.
10. And Santa Monica Pier was originally designed to protect a sewage pipe that dumped treated sewage into the ocean.