Replace new tab with the Istanbul custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Istanbul city hd wallpapers.
Install Istanbul extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Istanbul wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Istanbul city Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Istanbul wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Istanbul city wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Istanbul pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option .
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Istanbul with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Istanbul city new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Istanbul new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Istanbul city wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Istanbul Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ Istanbul City Fun Facts:
– Istanbul is the only pan-continental city in the world situated on two continents, Europe and Asia
– Under the Ottoman Empire, Istanbul was well-known for having more than 1,400 public toilets
– While not the capital, Istanbul is Turkey’s largest city with more than 13 million people
– 99 per cent of Istanbul’s population is Muslim
– Tulips, the icon of Holland, originated in Istanbul and were sent from Istanbul to the Netherlands
★ Istanbul City Fun Facts:
– The Grand Bazaar is the biggest old covered bazaar in the world, with over 3,000 shops of all kinds
– Istanbul was once recognised as the most jam-packed city on earth, which was in 1502.
– Istanbul has the third oldest subway in the world, built in 1875. It’s 573 metres long and located in the Beyoglu district. The first subway built was in London in 1863 and the second in New York in 1868
– Istanbul is home to the most mosques in Turkey. It has around 3,113 mosques, including the historical Sultanahmet Mosque and the Süleymaniye Mosque.
– Sultanahmet or the Old City is where most of the well-known historic sights of Istanbul are situated