Replace new tab with the garden custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & gardens hd wallpapers.
Install garden extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many garden wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of gardens Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy garden wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all gardens wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite garden pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option .
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just garden with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on gardens new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on garden new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only gardens wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s garden Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ Gardens Fun Facts:
– A sunflower is not just one flower. Both the fuzzy brown center and the classic yellow petals are actually 1,000 – 2,000 individual flowers, held together on a single stalk.
– There are more microorganisms in one teaspoon of soil than there are people on earth. It’s aliiiiive! Mwahhhahah, ok in all seriousness, that fact might make you uncomfortable, but microbes are important for keeping your soil full of nutrients.
– Plants really do respond to sound. Talking to plants to help them grow is a well-known old gardeners tale, but studies have shown vibration (like music, or perhaps even the sweet sound of your voice) can affect plant growth. Plus, the Myth Busters (in an admittedly not-so-scientific study), compared a silent greenhouse to one where they piped in a voice soundtrack, and found that plants in the latter grew more.
★ Gardens Fun Facts:
– Butterflies might be more attracted to your weeds than your flowers. Colorful blooms aren’t the chief reason these insects love your garden – it’s more about the fragrance and nectar. According to the Smithsonian Institute, new cultivars of popular flowers have been bred for enhanced color and size, but have often lost their fragrance in the process. So everyday weeds, like dandelions and clovers, might actually be the most appealing things in your yard to butterflies (they hate pesticides, too). Taking care to choose heirloom flower seeds can get them to also fly your way.
– Some of your favorite fruits are actually in the rose family. Apples, peaches, and pears -oh my! Plus cherries, raspberries, strawberries, and more are rosaceae, making them realtives to the long-stemmed Valentine’s Day variety.