Replace new tab with Future supercar custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Future sports car hd wallpapers.
Install Future supercar extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Future sports car wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Future supercar Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Future sports car wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Future supercar wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Future sports car pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Future supercar with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Future sports car new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Future supercar new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Future supercar wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Future sports car Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ Top 5 Future Supercar:
– Tesla Roadster, 2020: The original Tesla Roadster was a revolution and it set off the electric car race that we see today. So how can the company make it better? Well, the next generation is going to be even faster and offer a plethora of new features. Tesla has established itself as an automaker and now it’s time to start innovating the vehicle lineup again with new features.
– Aston Martin Valkyrie, 2020: The folks over at Aston Martin have been quite busy, to say the least. The new Aston Martin SUV is dazzling and the Valkyrie is going to bring new heat to the supercar race. With competitors such as the Viper on the Horizon, the Valkyrie will need to bring performance and style. The Valkyrie is scheduled to show its face at some point around the 2020 model year.
– Mercedes-AMG One, 2020: The Mercedes-AMG One is ambitious in every sense of the word. Converting an actual F1 powertrain for use in a street-legal car is a monumental task, both in terms of reliability and allowable emissions. Engineers are struggling to keep the 1.6-liter hybrid-assisted engine at its promised 1,000-horsepower level while meeting regulations, but the plan is to have production models to owners starting in 2021.
★ Top 5 Future Supercar:
– SSC Tuatara, 2020: It’s true that the first production Tuatara appeared at Monterey week 2019, and SSC will sell vehicles through Manhattan Motorcars in New York. This car was literally years in the making, however, and we’re still anxious to see production models (as in, more than one) make it to owners’ garages. All indications are it’s worth the wait, as its 5.9-liter twin-turbo V8 is said to produce 1,350 horsepower on pump gas, or a staggering 1,750 hp when using ethanol-rich E85. Only 100 will be built.
– Rimac C Two, 2020: Rimac has come a long way in a short time. The niche EV hypercar company now has considerable backing from Porsche, and its stunning C Two is on-track for initial customer deliveries in 2020. Exact stats for the production model aren’t yet known, but its four electric motors could produce in excess of 2,000 (yes, 2,000) combined horsepower.