Replace new tab with Fog custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Fog hd wallpapers.
Install Fog extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Fog wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Fog Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Fog wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Fog wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Fog pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option.
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Fog with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Fog new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Fog new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Fog wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Fog Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ Fog Fun Facts:
– Fog is a cloud that is near ground level or touches the ground and sufficiently dense to reduce horizontal visibility to less than 1,000 meters (3,280 feet).
– Fog can be thin or thick, meaning people have difficulty seeing through it.
– It forms when the difference between air temperature and dew point is less than 2.5 °C (4.5 °F).
– Fog is made up of tiny water droplets or, in very cold conditions, ice crystals. When seen on a high speed camera, (a special camera that takes many frames and can view videos at very low speed) it looks like hundreds of small water droplets moving through the air.
– The thickness of fog varies depending on the atmosphere, temperature, weather and location.
★ Fog Fun Facts:
– Fog is most likely to occur at night or near dawn when the temperature of the day is normally at it’s lowest.
– There are many types of fog, such as evaporation fog, advection fog, radiation fog, ice fog, hail fog, ground fog and upslope fog.
– Depending on the humidity and temperature, fog can form very suddenly and then disappear just as quickly. This is called flash fog.
– Sea fog, which shows up near bodies of salty water, is heavily influenced by the presence of sea spray and microscopic airborne salt crystals.
– Fogbow a phenomenon similar to a rainbow, produced by sunlight shining on fog.