Replace new tab with the Chicago City custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & Chicago City hd wallpapers.
Install Chicago City extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many Chicago City wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of Chicago City Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy Chicago City wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all Chicago City wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite Chicago City pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option .
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just Chicago City with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on Chicago City new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on Chicago City new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only Chicago City wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s Chicago City Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ Chicago City Fun Facts:
– Chicago rests on 234 square miles of land.
– Chicago is the third largest city in the U.S. and is home to an estimated 2.7M residents.
– Chicago is comprised of 77 community areas.
– Chicago’s nicknames include: The Windy City, City of Big Shoulders, The Second City, The White City, and The City That Works.
– Chicago’s motto, urbs in horto or “city in a garden,” was adopted in the 1830s and alludes to the city’s impressive and historic park system.
★ Chicago City Fun Facts:
– Chicago’s downtown area is known as “The Loop,” which refers to the area encircled by the Chicago Transit Authority’s (CTA) elevated (‘L’) train tracks.
– The CTA operates the nation’s second largest public transportation system. On an average weekday, 1.6M rides are taken on the CTA.
– Chicago is known as the United State’s railroad capital, with more major railroads serving the city than any other place in America.
– Downtown Chicago’s underground pedestrian system, known as the Pedway, consists of tunnels and overhead bridges that cover roughly 5 miles and link more than 40 blocks in the Central Business District.
– A unique downtown Chicago feature is its multi-leveled streets, the most well-known of which is Wacker Drive. This double-deckered street comprises an upper-level riverfront boulevard and a lower-level roadway for commercial and through traffic.