Replace new tab with the cat and rabbit custom page, featuring sticky notes, to-do list, & cats and rabbits hd wallpapers.
Install cat and rabbit extension to change your new-tab page to FreeAddon customized new-tab page and enjoy many cats and rabbits wallpapers, along with various quality-of-life features like To-Do List, Sticky Notes, and more…
★ Features of cat and rabbit Custom New Tab extension:
✔ Enjoy cats and rabbits wallpapers in HD quality on customized new tab page. Also randomly show all cat and rabbit wallpapers with ‘Shuffle All Images’ option, or show your favorite cats and rabbits pics only with ‘Shuffle Favorite Images’ option .
✔ Randomly show wallpapers from all of your installed FreeAddon extensions, not just cat and rabbit with ‘Random All NewTabs’ option.
✔ Show animation when changing between wallpapers with Background Animation setting. Or display animation of snowfall, leaf fall, etc… on cats and rabbits new tab with ‘Snow / Animations’ setting.
✔ Quick access to most visited sites and Google Apps like Gmail or YouTube.
✔ Enable ‘Set Time Automatically’ to show the current date & time on cat and rabbit new tab, or disable it to set date & time manually.
✔ Show Sticky Notes, To-Do Tasks list, & Countdown Clock which counts down to your specified date
✔ Automatically hides all elements on the newtab with ‘Auto Hide’ setting, showing only cats and rabbits wallpapers.
★ FreeAddon’s cat and rabbit Custom New Tab extension is completely free to use. Our extension DOES NOT have ads or virus.
★ For problem troubleshoot & feedback, please visit https://freeaddto.com/feedback/
★ Cats and Rabbits Fun Facts:
– Rabbits are the third-most abandoned animals in shelters. Three words: adopt, don’t buy!
– Bunnies are nocturnal, right? Nope! Another question that people often ask me is whether rabbits sleep during the day or at night. And the answer is neither. They are crepuscular, meaning that they are most active at dusk and dawn.
– Rabbits need special vets. Veterinarians who are rabbit experts can be more expensive than cat and dog vets as well as harder to find. Make sure that you find a quality vet who specializes in lagomorphs in your area.
– Rabbits get bored. Just like humans, rabbits need socialization, space to exercise and plenty of toys to keep themselves entertained. I recommend stuffing a paper towel roll or cardboard oatmeal canister with timothy hay so that your bunny can roll, chew and play to his or her heart’s delight.
– Rabbits are not “starter pets” or Easter gifts. Many people think that rabbits are less of a commitment than dogs or cats. However, every rabbit parent I’ve ever met has told me that rabbits need even more attention and effort than their feline or dog companions. And they can live 10 years or longer, so make sure that you’re ready for the responsibility of a lifetime.
★ Cats and Rabbits Fun Facts:
– The oldest known pet cat existed 9,500 years ago
– Cats spend 70% of their lives sleeping
– A cat was the Mayor of an Alaskan town for 20 years
– The record for the longest cat ever is 48.5 inches
– The richest cat in the world had £7 million